Sprinting to Success
Features women in high-stress professions who talk about how they’ve learned to manage their anxiety, depression and burnout at work and at home.
- Jackie's scuba diving accident and how she spent three days in critical ...
- Stephen had a dysfunctional family, and his mother was mentally ill ...
- She and her dad are native Calgarians. Her father also played professional ...
- Her grandfather Percy Duncan was 80 years old when he set a record ...
- Evolvhealth products all gluten-free non-GMO that heal the gut and have your system ...
- Financial investment embarrassment.
- Self talk to talk self off ledge.
- She is on the same ...
Please sign up for my Newsletter
TAKE IT FROM AN OLYMPIAN… It’s all about how you manage your stress that determines how you cross the finish line!
I’m here to help you get from where you are today to what you want the rest of your life to look like!