In this episode, Esmie and Jennifer discuss:
- Jennifer’s story from moving to Colombia to the Bay Area of the USA.
- The challenges that Jennifer faced that made her who she is today.
- Her journey to Miss Latina Global.
- Finding your purpose.
- It can be a little bit scary when you dare to chase after your dreams, but it is still worth it.
- You don’t have to wait until you have a million dollars to feel like you’re a million dollars.
- You have to get outside of your negative thoughts and believe in yourself in order to win your dreams.
- Your soul is here to tell you where you are supposed to be.
“In order to get to where you want to be, your energy level mentally has to be at that level.” — Jennifer Fino
Connect with Jennifer Fino
Connect with Esmie Lawrence
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.