Ep 96 In this episode, Esmie and Jim Canterucci discuss:
- What it was like for Jim to grow up in an Italian town as a child.
- How Jim was forced to quit running because he tore his anterior cruciate ligament?
- Jim’s biggest challenge of adulthood, growing a business.
- How Jim’s job experience and his first business helped him succeed in growing his second business?
- Jim’s explanation on growing your business with personal brilliance.
- In life, it’s best to face disappointment from an early stage so that you can better prepare yourself for success.
- Experiences and challenges help you to prosper in the long run.
- A good organization gets all departments involved in problem-solving. If someone from a different department can get the job done, allow them to help solve the problem.
- People should feel free to innovate when working for a company.
Jim’s Bio: Jim Canterucci is the founder of Transition Management Advisors and is CEO of the software company Constituent Hub. Jim works with executive teams to help implement the strategies developed in the boardroom. Jim is the author of Change Project Management – The Next Step, and Personal Brilliance (AMACOM).
“Figure out a way for the sales, marketing and the IT department to work very closely together on an initiative when they might not normally if it was just department by department. So a crossing of boundaries, that to me is the secret to success.” – Jim Canterucci
YoutubeTAKE THE SURVEY: HOW WOMEN MANAGE CHALLENGES
Did you subscribe to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would help if you didn’t miss an episode. https://apple.co/2Xk75Or Listen on I heart radio
PS. It’s important to disclose that many of the links on the esmielawrence.com website are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission, which allows me to continue hosting the blog and website. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that the commission does not affect which items are listed on my website. Thank you for your support
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence. Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic
#lifecoachtraining #womensnetwork #livebydesign #betterbusiness #businesswisdom #thinkbigger #businessleader #coachingforwomen