In this episode, Esmie and Nada discuss:
- What happens in the moment during the loss of a loved one and how your mind, body and spirit react to the trauma.
- The long-term effects of grief and loss and how each journey is unique.
- The power of loving your life and living as a participant to life, not a victim.
- Changing your perspective on a trial so as to reset and lift up your energy in the face of stress.
- Loss can create an opening to better understand your higher power and open up to the guidance of spirituality.
- Every person is immeasurably powerful in the face of loss.
- Finding fulfillment in your own life, and how to step into a new life after loss and grief.
- When you make mistakes, don’t beat yourself up, Apologize and take it as an opportunity to learn.
“I am a participant to life.” — Nada Hogan
Connect with Nada Hogan:
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Facebook: Esmie Lawrence
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Cuz I so enjoyed your podcast with Esmie. Uplifting, powerful and enlightening. You are such a strong woman.