In this episode, Esmie and Stacie discuss:
- The career of an ER Nurse and homecare nurse and the lifestyle that the career brings.
- The innovation and life-changing effects of revolutionizing feminine hygiene products.
- The effects of having a health scare and how it changes your life.
- Why lack of education in female health and hygiene is causing critical damage to young women.
- We need to make a more eco-friendly and sustainable feminine hygiene options.
- Happiness doesn’t mean having a large paycheck.
- Better hygiene education will help more women feel unashamed of illness and infection.
- You need to accept yourself and love yourself for who you are.
“Find the problem, become the solution.” — Stacie Winkfield
Connect with Stacie winkfield:
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302878/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/STS_Stacie_Winkfield.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”16302878″ /]