In this episode, Esmie and Kim discuss:
- The survival journey of grief and loss in a long-term relationship.
- Breaking down and overcoming negative self-thoughts to be strong and know your worth.
- What a good relationship looks like and importance of good, healthy communication.
- How to identify a toxic relationship.
- Grief and loss are painful, but the battle can make you stronger and allow for opportunities to help others going through similar things.
- You are enough. You just as you are will always be enough.
- It is okay to set boundaries and it is important to vocalize those boundaries in a respectful and understandable way.
- Conflict is natural and offers a chance to grow as an individual and a couple.
Connect with Kim Von Berg:
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302875/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/STS_Kim_Von_Berg.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”16302875″ /]