In this episode, Esmie and Kim discuss:
- The survival journey of grief and loss in a long-term relationship.
- Breaking down and overcoming negative self-thoughts to be strong and know your worth.
- What a good relationship looks like and
importanceof good, healthy communication.
- How to identify a toxic relationship.
- Grief and loss are painful, but the battle can make you stronger and allow for opportunities to help others going through similar things.
- You are enough. You just as you are will always be enough.
- It is okay to set boundaries and it is important to vocalize those boundaries in a respectful and understandable way.
- Conflict is natural and offers a chance to grow as an individual and a couple.
Connect with Kim Von Berg:
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.