You are capable of everything, you just have to push yourself to achieve your goals.
We’ve gathered this 15 motivational quotes to keep you motivated and continue in moving forward.
1. “What you believe yourself to be, you are” – Claude M. Bristol
2. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be.” – Morris Adler
4. “It is only the first step that is difficult” – Marie De Vichy
5. “Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself.” – Liberace
6. “Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a ‘must’ and ‘want’.” – Jim Rohn
7. “Never regret. If it’s a good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” – Victoria Holt
8. “Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.”
9. “You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
10. “The tighter you squeeze, the less you have.” – zen saying
11. “Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
12. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” Jim Rohn
13. “Everyone has a talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.” – Erica Jong
14. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard