[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17256338/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/Eva_Vennari.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”17256338″ /]
Esmie and Eva Discuss:
- Different health issues and career change.
- Self-care, alternative medicines and the things that our body truly needs.
- How important it is to have a positive mentality and mindset.
- A journey to success and how to rebuild your life.
- From a person with a very active lifestyle to a person who experiences different kinds of pain that not even ten doctors know what the real problem is.
- Biggest struggle: How to listen and how to trust your internal voice again.
- Self-acceptance is a vital process for recovery.
- Taking risks, taking care of yourself and believing in yourself will bring you to success.
- Compassion and respect are very important core values.
- Life is definitely worth living and fighting for.
Eva Vennari is the founder and CEO of The Elevate Institute, Creator of REVEAL Optimal Health Intensive, Science-led personalized nutrition that gives your body exactly what it needs to heal and rebuild so you can continue bringing your vision to the world.
“I would say listen to my internal voice a lot sooner, that you’re the only one who lives in your body. You’re the only one who understands the experience, be the advocate that you need to be and speak up and get the help that you need.” – Eva Vennari
Subscribe & Review in iTunesDid you subscribe to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would help if you didn’t miss an episode. https://apple.co/2Xk75OrPS. It’s important to disclose that many of the links on the esmielawrence.com website are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission, which allows me to continue hosting the blog and website. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that the commission does not affect which items are listed on my website. Thank you for your support.Show notes by Esmie Lawrence. Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic