In this episode, Esmie and Kerry discuss:
- How to get rid of shyness
- Body Language Basics
- Tips to entrepreneurs
- How important it is to do the things that you are passionate about
- Biggest Struggles / Challenges: Having low self-esteem and being bullied
- Encouraging people helps build their self-esteem, and they will learn how to take rejection.
- Life is too short. Make sure to follow your passion and do the things that ignite a fire in your soul.
- To reach success: Persevere, Stay focused and Be Inspired.
- Whatever your age, remember that It’s never too late to discover and to learn.
- Be compassionate and kind to others; It will change not only yourself but also the world.
“Don’t sweat the small stuff, everything’s going to be great. You’re going to do wonderful. Everything you’re experiencing now is going to build you into a great person. So just keep going, where you’re going, keep plugging away and do what you’re doing. Don’t change anything.” – Kerry Heaps
A veteran Entrepreneur of 15 years, Kerry is the Publisher of Pageant Platform Magazine and the Host of Pageant Platform Podcast. She is the former Owner of Strictly Marketing Magazine and host of Strictly Marketing Talk Radio. Kerry is a sought-after speaker on topics such as Leveraging your Publicity to Close More Deals, Bodies Don’t Lie-Body Language Basics, The Significance of Color in Wardrobe and the Psychology Behind It, The Network Game – Making Networking “Work” for Your Business, and Follow-up Tips for $uccess.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Did you subscribe to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would help if you didn’t miss an episode. https://apple.co/2Xk75Or Listen on I heart radio