In this episode, Esmie and Jon Petz discuss:
- Jon’s struggled with being shy as a child.
- The struggle Jon faces with living in the present moment and the struggle of keeping an audience entertained.
- How purpose and passion led Jon to become an Entrepreneur.
- Jon’s tips on how to have a great stage performance with visual punctuation, being natural, making a unique connection, and the right way to share important pointers with your audience
- How Jon decreases stress by spending time with his children.
- How Jon stays healthy with physical and mental exercises.
- Jon’s advice on how to overcome shyness. (Be yourself and do not worry about what others think of you)
- Jon’s advice on creating impactful connections in life.
- Be different, own everything you do, be yourself, and add your personal touch to things so that you stand out.
- Stage performers have a successful performance when they make a connection with the crowd.
- Stage performers should know when to go out into the crowd and interact with their audience to make a connection.
- Be confident, and never be ashamed of who you are.
- It’s the small and unique moments that impact your life.
“We all have a gift, but we just have to be willing to share it and give it that unique connection from us that human connection.” – Jon Petz
- Jon’s Bio: Jon Petz is a two-time, best sellers list author, keynote speaker on performance and award-winning conference emcee. He brings this passion and energy for performance, purpose and impact to events of all types, as well as to those he professionally coaches personally to strengthen their performance mindset. Jon is a former sales and marketing exec as well as a professional magician who has performed around the world. This combo brings relevancy to real-world challenges and opportunities as well as a masterful story-telling and engagement factor that is uniquely and unequivocally the Jon Petz Experience. USA Today, The Wall Street, Journal, CNBC, ABC News, Success Magazine and many other media outlets have covered his success and quest to help people engage deeper, perform better and fuel growth personally and professionally. His 2nd book “Boring Meetings Suck” is listed in Inc. Magazine as a top 10 Business book. As the founder of Miracles and Magic foundation, he produces a Las Vegas-style, grand illusion and comedy magic show that provides children with life-threatening illnesses a chance to forget about the hospital for a day!
- Contact Esmie:
TAKE THE SURVEY: HOW WOMEN MANAGE CHALLENGES
Did you subscribe to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would help if you didn’t miss an episode. https://apple.co/2Xk75Or Listen on I heart radioPS. It’s important to disclose that many of the links on the esmielawrence.com website are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission, which allows me to continue hosting the blog and website. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that the commission does not affect which items are listed on my website. Thank you for your support
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence. Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic#lifecoachtraining #womensnetwork #livebydesign #betterbusiness #businesswisdom #thinkbigger #businessleader #coachingforwomen