In this episode, Esmie and Jessica discuss:
- Recently married and talks about her amazing family
- She was meant to become a nurse.
- In hospital she was feeling frustrated with seeing the same patients with the same problems and not making an impact on them.
- Getting into life with people and and help them change their lifestyle.
- Started off coaching business with nurses.
- Teach nurses how to set boundaries around their kindness and giving character traits.
- Nurses taught from nursing school to put themselves last.
- The nursing professions is shifting.
- Encourage nurses to shift their mindset.
” I can help them correct their lifestyle before disease becomes a normal part of life. That is my purpose.”
Connect with Jessica:
Connect with Esmie