In this episode, Esmie and Jessica discuss:
- Recently married and talks about her amazing family
- She was meant to become a nurse.
- In hospital she was feeling frustrated with seeing the same patients with the same problems and not making an impact on them.
- Getting into life with people and and help them change their lifestyle.
- Started off coaching business with nurses.
- Teach nurses how to set boundaries around their kindness and giving character traits.
- Nurses taught from nursing school to put themselves last.
- The nursing professions is shifting.
- Encourage nurses to shift their mindset.
” I can help them correct their lifestyle before disease becomes a normal part of life. That is my purpose.”
Connect with Jessica:
Connect with Esmie
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuccessCoachEsmieLawrence/[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302692/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/Jessica_Smith_March_7.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”16302692″ /]