Questions about this podcast:
- What are some of JJ’s accomplishments?
- What age did JJ start her own business?
- What is the name of JJ’s podcast?
- What did JJ struggle with in high school?
- How did JJ rebel in grade 11?
- What is the difference between physical and emotional issues?
- You must love yourself.
- Lower back pain is repressed anger.
- Stress is negative emotion about something.
- You are always admiting a frequency that calls things into you.
JJ Flizanes is an Empowerment Strategist and the host of several podcasts including People’s Choice Awards nominee Spirit, Purpose & Energy. She is the Director of Invisible Fitness, author of The Invisible Fitness Formula, named Best Personal Trainer in Los Angeles and featured in Shape, Fitness, and Women’s Health as well as NBC, CBS, Fox, the CW and KTLA
“Whether you believe it or not, you are always attracting. The law of attraction works whether you believe or not, and it’s working twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for your entire life. You are like a cell tower. You admit a frequency every day.” – JJ Flizanes
Contact JJ Flizanes: