In this episode, Esmie and Rachell discuss:
- Bitter betrayal and divorce
- Murder of her father
- The chaos in her life
- A point in her life that she was feeling completely frozen, compromising her life by playing small and unknowingly sabotaging herself
- You do not have to be a victim to your circumstances
- Decrease stress in her life by running
- Importance of keeping gratitude journal
- She helps her clients move from chaos to clarity and take back control of their life.
CEO of Level Up For Life Coach, LLC, is a survivor of extreme violence, divorce and drastic family health issues who shares her personal experience to empower women to move from chaos to clarity. Speaker, author, life and transition coach & former career woman, Rachell’s faced concentrated chaos from the murder of her father, family health issues, divorce, and more. Now she speaks, gives interviews, and has unique transformative programs to inspire women to make powerful choices so that they create balance, find solutions, get relief and have joy in the chaos. Rachell believes you have the power to transform beyond where you think you can go.
“I was spending a lot of time feeling victimized by my situation, and there was no hope and then again feeling like life was created me vs. me creating my life, so even though things were still happening, stress level was high, I could see that I had choices and that I could create life moment-to-moment and didn’t have to be the victim.” -Rachell Kitchen
Contact Esmie: Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/esmie-lawrenceoly/
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence
Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic