In this episode, Esmie and Rob discuss:
- Most people go to their grave not finding their purpose.
- Your gifts are the things that you’re born with.
- Talents are skills that you have acquired due to the amount of time that you’ve invested in research in order to develope your talents
- We have minimum 70,000 thoughts a day.
- In 2008, he was diagnosed with degenerative bone disease.
- The Fulfillment Formula saved his marriage and made him a better person.
- We don’t just want to self-reflect and keep looking. You want to self-reflect and then make the adjustments. Course correct is a daily, moment-by-moment thing
- You stay healthy in your body by monitoring what you’re eating, eating your vegetables and fruits and getting your vitamins in and you don’t have to run miles every day, but you need to move. You use nothing when you sit down. Move at least 30 minutes a day.
- I heard somebody say, trade your expectations for appreciate … It was Tony Robbins. Trade your expectations for appreciations and you will see the world transform. That’s gratitude, being open.
- Meditation helps you find your purpose.
- Winners can’t lose. When you’re a winner, you can’t lose. It’s not about the scoreboard. It’s not about what’s in front of you. It’s what’s inside of you.
Rob Howze is an Empowerment Artist with a passion for helping people unleash their highest potential. My mission is to create billions of healthy wealthy human doings by empowering people with the knowledge and tools that lead them to living healthier more prosperous lives. My current platforms consist of: inspirational music, interactive programs, multimedia presentations, youth development and public speaking presentations that encourage people to be FitRich in their lives and in their businesses.
Quote of the Day:
“Fulfillment Formula is a process that saved my marriage, made me a better father, better businessman, better community leader, broadened my perspective, strengthened my confidence. It’s a process, and because I am a social scientist, I really want to know how everything is working. I don’t just want anything to happen and not understand how it happened because if it happened and it wasn’t good and it was negative. I want to make sure I don’t repeat that process. If it was beneficial, I want to know how. I want to refine that. I want to keep refining it because we know that it works.” -Rob Howze
Rob’s book: Purpose Search: The 4 Keys to Unlocking and Unleashing Your Purpose https://amzn.to/30UWGtU
Esmie’s New book, How To Embrace Challenges: Step Into Your Power: https://esmielawrence.com/books-by-esmie/
Subscribe & Review in iTune
Did you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. https://apple.co/2Xk75Or PS. It’s important to disclose that many of the links on the esmielawrence.com website are affiliate links. Which means that if you choose to make a purchase that I will earn a small commission. Which allows me to continue hosting the blog and website. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that the commission does not affect which items are listed on my website. Thank you for your support. Show notes by Esmie Lawrence
Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic