In this episode Esmie and Sharon discuss:
- Her parents were never meant to be parents.
- Overcoming the trauma of abuse.
- Became a survivor and not a victim.
- Learned to play adult soccer at age 35 and learned to play golf at age 60.
- Stress induced symptoms are really when we have a lack of sleep, a lack of hydration, and our blood pressure is racing, and we’re trying to do too many things too often or all at once.
- Carve out 15 minutes a day that is me time.
- Importance of a Vision Board.
- Have a plan for Balance.
“My mission in life is to continue to be of service to others, to focus on maintaining my own ability to care for myself, care for my family, and to be my best self.” -Sharon Weinstein
Contact Sharon: website: https://smwgroupllc.com
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence
Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302677/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/Sharon_Weinstein_March_10.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”16302677″ /]