[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17163911/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/Susan_Dascenzi.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”17163911″ /]
In this episode Esmie and Susan discuss:
- A person’s journey and purpose in life.
- The importance of healing, self-worth and self-acceptance.
- How to change someone’s perspective and understanding your power as an individual.
- The struggles most people go through.
- How to overcome trauma such as suicidal ideation, sexual assault, doubts and fears.
- Self-worth is one of the foundations of life.
- No matter what struggles or problems you have, you can definitely make it through.
- Difficult times will help you grow and it will make you the person that you are meant to be.
- Acceptance is the first step to healing.
- Don’t be ashamed of your past, your mistakes and your choices because it will make you the best version of yourself.
- Life is all about perspective and you need to have that positive outlook in life.
“The Possibilities Curator” has invested the last 27 years as a Licensed Therapist/Coach, Author, and Speaker who guides her clients in dissolving their “but’s,” beliefs, limits, and fears by recognizing how their past negative conditioning creates their present and future and stops them from stepping into their infinite possibilities.
“So that they can see their own truth, step into their own power, really onto their own path of infinite possibilities and become that true visionary that they’ve always been.” – Susan Dascenzi
Website: Susan’s Website
Twitter: Susan Twitter
Linkedin: Susan’s Linkedin
Instagram: Susan’s Instagram