In this episode, Esmie and Vickie discuss:
- Has degree in Actuarial Mathematics
- Law of attraction practitioner
- Had chronic Lyme disease and hard for her to get out of bed.
- She was suicidal but decided not to kill herself
- Became a master herbalist and changed her destiny
- Daily bath to relax her muscles
- The importance of regular exercise regimen
- Depression is a mental thing but it causes physical symptoms.
- Help entrepreneurs and authors write their book and become Amazon Best Selling Authors
Vickie Gould is a book coach, content marketing strategist, speaker and10 x best selling author. She has helped nearly 100 others become best selling authors sharing their stories impactfully, turning readers into clients and making the worldwide impact that they desire. She’s been seen in Entrepreneur, Tedx UofM, HuffPost, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX.
“The law of attraction is about like energies attracting like energies. I studied to be a law of attraction practitioner right after I got my certificate for being a master herbalist. I actually was in wellness before I turned over to this business side and doing marketing and book coaching. The law of attraction, not just about like energies attracting like energies, but also your thoughts becoming things. What you’re putting out into the universe is gonna come back at you.” -Vicky Gould
Esmie’s Affliliate Link for Vickie’s Amazon Best Selling Author program: https://bit.ly/2VTYmBX
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence
Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic