In this episode, Esmie and Carolyn discuss:
- Evolvhealth products all gluten-free non-GMO that heal the gut and have your system operated on a higher-capacity; people can take these products from infants to a hundred.
- Challenges with her twins: One twin had colitis as an infant. Recent challenge with the other twin: Had elbow rebuilt from a trampoline accident. A machine controls her arm twenty-four hours a day.
- She is 51 years old, yet operate like somebody in their 30s
“I just feel like winning the World Series has taught me how to dig deep, and just feel a lot of gratitude daily, regardless of your challenges.” — Carolyn Hubbard
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Life is an uphill battle.
- Do affirmations
Connect with Carolyn Hubbard
Connect with Esmie Lawrence
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence
Audio production by Brian Calkins, Podcast Mechanic.[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302719/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” width=”100%” height=”360″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”bottom” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sprintingtosuccess/Carolyn_Hubbard_Feb_28.mp3″ theme=”standard” custom_color=”” libsyn_item_id=”16302719″ /]